Place an Online Order
If you want to place an online order at Photospecialist follow these steps:
- Select the desired product and click ‘Add to shopping cart’. You will immediately see that the product is added to the content of your shopping cart. If you wish, you can always return to the web shop and add additional products to your cart.
- Does your shopping cart contain all the products that you wish to order? Then click ‘Continue to Checkout’.
- In the next screen you can choose whether you wish to place a ‘one-time purchase’, or whether you wish to register as a new customer, or if you would like to log in to your existing account.
- As a new customer you will have to fill out a form. Please fill out this form and click ‘Continue'. If you chose ‘One-time purchase’ you must still fill in your details. These details will not be saved for future purchases. On this page you can also choose whether you want to have your order shipped to the address that you have completed out on the order form or that the order should be sent to a different address.
- The next screen allows you to specify how your order should be sent.
- The next screen allows you to specify how you want to pay for your order. Select the desired option and click 'Continue'.
- Finally you will see a screen with a complete overview of your order. Is everything according your wishes? Then check the box that you agree to the 'Terms and Conditions' and click on 'Place order' to finalize your order.
Current Stock Status
- In Stock - if the item is 'In Stock' it can be shipped to you once the payment is received.
- On Order - if the item is not in stock it will be marked as 'On Order' which means that it is on order from our suppliers. To receive more information about the delivery time, please contact our Customer Service Team.
- Out of Stock - if the item is shown as 'Out of Stock' an order must be placed with our suppliers. To receive more information about the delivery time, please contact our Customer Service Team.