Sandisk Extreme Pro SDHC 32GB 95MB/s
The SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-I memory card features technologies that were previously only available in our professional line of CompactFlash® memory cards. Managed by the Power Core™ Controller, the SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-I memory card raises the bar for speed and performance within the SanDisk SD™ memory card product line. The advanced Error Correction Code engine improves overall data integrity and reliability of the card during read and write. Experience RAW + JPEG continuous burst mode shooting and capture fast-action Full HD† video like never before. For capturing Full HD video or that professional shot-trust SanDisk Extreme Pro SDHC UHS-I memory cards for your DSLR or HD camcorder
- Extreme speed means you'll get the shot you want with more continuous burst mode shooting and rapid transfers to your computer.
- Extreme Full HD video recording speed enabled by UHS Speed Class 1†† and Class 10 lets you capture fast-action video in Full HD, even in 3-D†.
- Engineered with the Power Core™ Controller, the SanDisk Extreme® Pro™ SDHC™ [SDXC™ for 64GB] UHS-I memory card delivers blazing fast performance distributing image data across the card more rapidly and efficiently.
- Extreme reliability and endurance, the Power Core™ Controller's firmware increases endurance through wear leveling. The Power Core Controller's advanced Error Correction Code (ECC) engine improves overall data integrity and reliability of the card during read and write.
- Extreme durability- built for and tested in harsh conditions-these cards are temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof***. [only 8-32 GB packs]
- Extreme trust: From the flash memory card brand trusted by professional photographers.
- Form factor: SDHC™ [SDXC™ for 64GB]
- Available capacities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB**
- Performance: Up to 95MB/s* (633) read for faster transfer to PC and write performace up to 90 MB/s* (600x) for faster shot to shot
- SDHC card dimension: 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)
- Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Compatibility: Compatible with all SDHC™, [SDXC™ for 64GB] UHS-I, and high speed bus interface supporting host devices
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited warranty†
- Applications: Store a variety of digital formats, including RAW and JPEG photos, Full HD videos, music and more
- Added Protection: 1 year downloadable RescuePRO® data recovery software offer, for bringing accidentally deleted images back to life
|Weight & dimensions|