Pocket Wizard Flex TT5 Control TL Nikon
The dedicated Pocket Wizard FlexTT5® Transceiver for Nikon is part of a new generation of PocketWizard ControlTL radios with i-TTL and remote power control for Nikon Speedlights, and select studio lights. Your creativity also now extends far beyond X-Sync speeds with HyperSync and FP Sync capabilities.
With its built in hot-shoe, ControlTL™ firmware and transceiver function, the FlexTT5 is the perfect addition to Nikon CLS / i-TTL flash system and takes the Nikon CLS system beyond the boundaries of infrared technology. When paired with the MiniTT1® Transmitter or another FlexTT5 Transceiver, a whole new world of wireless flash freedom opens up. The FlexTT5 is also the perfect Transceiver for your manual triggering needs and works with all MultiMAX channels and many of the MultiMAX advanced functions.
The FlexTT5’s simple design comes to life through its hot-shoe connection with a camera or flash.
On camera, the FlexTT5 works identically to the MiniTT1 with the convenience of AA batteries. The system tracks your changes in ISO and aperture and reacts accordingly to make sure exposures stay right on target. Use the exposure compensation dial on your camera to remotely adjust your flash output. Mount a flash or command unit on the FlexTT5 to use the same zone controls as you would normally. Slip in the AC3 ZoneController for Nikon and use its simple interface to control three zones of lights.
With PocketWizard's patent pending HyperSync™ Technology, the FlexTT5 can precisely advance the timing of your flash trigger so that increased flash sync speeds, up to 1/500th of a second is achievable with many strobes.
Need more speed? Push your ControlTL system beyond 1/500th and go into High Speed Sync /FP mode automatically. Simply change your shutter speed to get flash sync all the way to 1/8000th. No buttons to press or settings to change!
Under a remote flash, the FlexTT5 is your seamless connection to remote power control. Select one of three zones, and add as many lights to each zone as you like. Run one zone in manual and another in i-TTL and control it all from your camera. Place your flashes where you want to; hide them or use them in bright daylight.
More Flexibility. Use the FlexTT5's camera sync port to trigger a remote camera. Use the flash port to trigger any manual flash. The FlexTT5 also has our Auto-Sensing Transceiver Technology that enables it to switch back and forth between Transmitter and Receiver modes as needed for greater flexibility on the job. When a hot-shoe or other trigger is detected, it automatically switches to Transmitter mode.
With Auto Relay Mode you can easily trigger a remote camera in sync with remote flash. Put a camera where you can’t be and use remote TTL or manual lighting at the same time. Expand your coverage and increase your creativity.
The FlexTT5 has two channel configuration settings; C1 and C2. Each can be programmed as needed with up to 20 ControlTL channels* for TTL photography, or 32 standard channels** for manual flash photography. The FlexTT5 Transceiver also has a three-zone selector switch for ease of use with Nikon zones and ratios.
* - 20 ControlTL channels for FCC/IC 344 MHz radios and three ControlTL channels for CE 433 MHz radios.
** - 32 Standard channels for FCC/IC 344 MHz radios and 35 Standard channels for CE 433 MHz radios.
- TTL Compatibility: Nikon i-TTL
- Frequency: 340.00 - 354.00 MHz US FCC / IC, 433.42 - 434.42 MHz CE
- Channels: 52 Channels over 26 Frequencies (FCC/IC), 35 Channels over 5 Frequencies (CE)
- Antenna: 6.9cm rubberized with 180 deg. swing
- Transmit output power: Less than 0.001 watt (1/1000 of a watt or 1 milliwatt)
- Range Performance: Up to 800 feet (10 to 240 meters) for i-TTL triggering depending on flash used, antenna orientation and other variables.
- Mounting: Hot-shoe, 1/4-20, lanyard, velcro
- Maximum Shooting Rate: TTL Mode: within approximately 1 FPS of camera's maximum FPS
- Power / Channel Switch: OFF - C.2 - C.1
- Status Indicator: LED, Green, Amber, Red status indications
- Voltage Present: 3.3 VDC (all pins) - safe for all cameras
- Hot Shoe voltage protection: Hot Shoe: up to 50V
- USB: USB Compliant 2.0, Mini-B Connector
- Construction: High impact plastic, captive battery door, hot shoe made of glass reinforced resin
- Power: 2 x AA batteries, USB
- Battery Life: 60+ hours
- Dimensions: 9.2 cm long x 7.3 cm wide x 3.6 cm tall. antenna lowered
- Weight: 153 grams, 108 grams without battery
- Included in the box: FlexTT% Transceiver, USB cable, 2 x AA batteries, Quick Guide
- ROHS Compliant
|Weight & dimensions|
Pocket Wizard Flex TT5 Control TL Nikon
Regular Price: €299.00
Special Price €189.00