At Photospecialist there are many ways you can pay for your order:
- Payment by Credit Card
- Payment by Debit Card
- Payment by PayPal
- Bank transfer
- Payments by check are not accepted
Payment by Credit / Debit Card
We are able to accept payment using all major credit or debit cards. When you choose this payment method, you are automatically directed to a secure Web page. Here you fill in the requested information, and then you can confirm your payment.
In exceptional cases, an additional fraud check can take place with orders that have been paid with a credit card. This check can prevent an order placed before 3 pm from being shipped the same day.
Payment by PayPal
If you choose PayPal as payment method, you are automatically redirected to a secured website (PayPal). After the input of your personal PayPal data, you can finalize your payment. As soon as we receive the payment, we will send you the products in question. Attention: this payment method is limited to an amount of €7,500.00
Once the order has been placed with a credit card, it will be charged immediately
Payment by Bank Transfer
Once your order has been confirmed by email, please transfer the amount to the following ING bank account:
|Account holder:||Kamera Express Rotterdam BV|
||0403 5497 01|
|Bank sort code:|
|IBAN:||NL 57 ABNA 0403 5497 01|
|Reference:||Your order number (see email order confirmation)
Payment in our Stores
- Cash payment - you can collect your order in one of our stores and pay for them in cash at the checkout.
- Payment with PIN card - you can collect your order and pay for it using your PIN card at the checkout. Please note: There is often a limit on your card which is imposed by your bank. You may be able to get a short-term increase by contacting your bank.
- Payment by credit card - you can collect your order in one of our stores and pay for it at the checkout using your credit card. Because of the costs charged by the credit card companies we have to surcharge this method by 0.9%. Payment bij credit card is limited to € 3.000.
- Payment by Foto Konijnenberg Gift Voucher - if you have been given a Foto Konijnenberg Gift Voucher you can redeeem them in any of our stores in the Netherlands or Belgium. We simply deduct the value from your bill.
VAT transfer for businesses
If you have a business and are based outside the Netherlands, you have the possibility of transferring your VAT. To do this your company will need to be registered outside of the Netherlands and must have a valid VAT number. The transfer can also only take place in the country where your VAT number is registered.
In order to make use of VAT transferal, prior to the order you must first make an account and fill in your VAT number. The VAT number will be automatically checked, after which you will be able to pay without being charged VAT.
Refund after Cancellation or Return
An order can be returned if it is sent back to us within 14 working days of receipt. Please send an email with the order number (found in the email you received confirming your order) and details of your bank account. Mention in your email that you clearly want a refund.