Using Your Credit / Debit Card In-Store
If you decide to collect your goods from one of our stores please be aware that there may be a limit on what you can spend - this can often be € 2500 per day. It may be possible to get your bank to arrange a one-time increase in this limit.
With Foto Konijnenberg there are many ways you can pay for your order:
- Payment by iDeal
- Payment by Credit Card
- Payment by Debit Card
- Payment by PayPal
- Payment by V PAY
- Bank transfer
- Payment by Cash On Delivery
- Payments by check are not accepted
Payment by iDeal
The most direct way to pay is using electronic payment from your bank. This method is only possible if you do internet banking with one of the following Dutch banks: ABN AMRO, ASN Bank, Friesland Bank, ING, Rabobank, SNS Bank, SNS Regio Bank and Triodos Bank. .
Payment by Credit / Debit Card
We are able to accept payment using all major credit or debit cards. When you choose this payment method, you are automatically directed to a secure Web page. Here you fill in the requested information, and then you can confirm your payment. Because of the costs charged by the credit card companies we have to surcharge this method by 0.9%. Payment bij credit card is limited to € 5.000.
Payment by PayPal
If you choose PayPal as payment method, you are automatically redirected to a secured website (PayPal). After the input of your personal PayPal data, you can finalize your payment. As soon as we receive the payment, we will send you the products in question. Attention: this payment method is limited to an amount of € 2.000. Because of the costs charged by PayPal we have to surcharge this method by 1.0%.
Payment by V PAY
V PAY is a Visa Europe product, and is efficient for retailers and secure for card holders, since full use is made of the latest chip and PIN technology (EMV). Please note we have a limit of € 6.000 for payments with V PAY.
Payment by Bank Transfer
Once your order has been confirmed by email, please transfer the amount to the following ING bank account:
Account holder: Foto Konijnenberg BV
Reference: Your order number (see email order confirmation)
Once your payment has been received, the goods will be sent to you immediately. Due to high administrative costs we are forced to surcharge this method by €2.50. But remember that payment by iDeal is free of charge.
Payment by Cash On Delivery (only within Netherlands)
For orders to € 1.500 you can choose to pay "cash on delivery". You then pay the amount due in cash to the TNT Post delivery person. You cannot pay with credit card or any other form of payment so please make sure you have enough money in the house. If you are not going to be home at the time of delivery please leave a message for the delivery person and you can collect your order within 3 weeks from the Post Office.
Payment in our Stores
- Cash payment - you can collect your order in one of our stores and pay for them in cash at the checkout.
- Payment with PIN card - you can collect your order and pay for it using your PIN card at the checkout. Please note: There is often a limit on your card which is imposed by your bank. You may be able to get a short-term increase by contacting your bank.
- Payment by credit card - you can collect your order in one of our stores and pay for it at the checkout using your credit card. Because of the costs charged by the credit card companies we have to surcharge this method by 0.9%. Payment bij credit card is limited to € 3.000.
- Payment by Foto Konijnenberg Gift Voucher - if you have been given a Foto Konijnenberg Gift Voucher you can redeeem them in any of our stores in the Netherlands or Belgium. We simply deduct the value from your bill.
Refund after Cancellation or Return
An order can be returned if it is sent back to us within 14 working days of receipt. Please send an email with the order number (found in the email you received confirming your order) and details of your bank account. Mention in your email that you clearly want a refund.